In close collaboration with One Health UCalgary, the Network organised its first public facing webinar series which foused on “One Health Preparedness and Response during the COVID-19 Pandemic”.
The recorded webinar is now available. Specifically, four presentations were featured:
- Introduction to Global 1HN and the event, by Hélène Carabin, Université de Montréal, Canada (French version)
- One Health environmental scan: Methods and goals, by Arne Ruckert, University of Ottawa, Canada (French version)
- An environmental scan of One Health preparedness and response: The case of the COVID-19 pandemic in Rwanda, by Phaedra Henley, University of Global Health Equity, Rwanda (French version)
- An environmental scan of One Health preparedness and response: The case of the COVID-19 pandemic in Mexico, by Jennifer Hegewisch-Taylor, National Institute for Public Health, Mexico (French version)
The Knowledge Transfer Team organised its second webinar related to the Research Enabling Platforms (REPs). This infographic summarises the title and objectives of REPs.
- REP 1 was presented by Dr. Hélène Carabin & Dr. Cécile Aenishaenslin, Université de Montréal.
- REP2 was presented by Dr. Aidan Hollis, University of Calgary & Dr. Kate Zinszer, Université de Montréal.
- REP3 was presented by Dr. Mary Wiktorowicz, York University & Dr. Suzanne Hindmarch, University of New Brunswick.
- REP4 was presented by Dr. Arne Ruckert, Dr. Aisha Barkhad, University of Ottawa & Dr. Sean Hillier, York University.
The Knowledge Transfer Team organised its first webinar related to the first wave of selected Seed Grants. This infographic summarises the title and objectives of each project.
- Seed Grant 1 is implemented by Dr. Cécile Aenishaenslin, Université de Montréal, and Dr. Sean Hillier, York University.
- Seed Grant 2 is implemented by Dr. Joe Harrison, University of Calgary.
- Seed Grant 3 is implemented by Dr. Srikanth Kondreddy, Bruyère Research Institute, University of Ottawa.