The Global 1HN organised a Summer Institute on One Health for students and professionals interested to learn more about different topics related to this approach. The Institute was held virturally on 14-16 June 2021.
Under the leadership of University of Ottawa, different experts who are members of the Network actively contributed to the Summer Institute. Both theoretical foundations and practical activities were promoted throughout.
Here are the key documents related to the Summer Institute:
- Promotional information (in English and French)
- Introduction to One Health Principles and approaches – Dr. Hélène Carabin (presentation and recording)
- Introduction to global governance of infectious diseases – Dr. Ronald Labonté (presentation and recording)
- The role of One Health surveillance in the global governance of infectious diseaes and antimicrobial resistance – Dr Cécile Aenishaenslin (presentation and recording)
- The role of equity in the global governance of of infectious diseases – Dr. Sean Hillier (presentation and recording available in the future)
- One Health principles in the policy response to infectious disease outbreaks – Dr. Kate Zinszer (presentation and recording)
- The role of institutions and their regulatory environment for promoting One health solutions – Dr. Suzanne Hindmarch (presentation and recording)
Note: French subtitles available in presentations in English.